Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mob Wars - End of Year Status Update

This screendump was taken just minutes ago from Mob Wars
I thought I would do another final end of year status update of the Mob Wars game. I have almost completed level 1187, as you can see in the illustration, and 64% towards another bank account achievement, having at this time $639,803,098,573,468 in the bank.

409 members in the mob, and a good growth within the last couple of months, and I want to thank each one of you for joining the mob. It is my ambition that we can grow mutually. As always, I send out gifts on a daily basis, so you should have gotten quite a bit of stamina and energy from me.

As always, please feel free to add your comment if you have any questions about the Mob Wars game. I will happily answer it, and help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment